Optional Medical Services
If your regular doctor isn’t experienced in addressing weight loss and fitness related conditions, have a comprehensive medical examination by our Chief Medical Advisor and one of the country’s leading Bariatric Physicians specializing in weight loss. Your visit will include:
- 60 – 75 minute complete history health screening and physical by our Chief Medical Advisor and leading Bariatric Physician in Texas
- Vitamin B-12, and free and total testosterone (men only)
- Resting and Exercise EKG
- Extensive Blood Testing including LDL/HDL particle size and lipoprotein(a) level, complete cholesterol profile, liver function, kidney function, complete blood count, iron stores, thyroid function, C-reactive protein and homocysteine levels, PSA for men, blood sugar and urinalysis
- Diabetes testing
- DEXA Bone Density and Body Composition Scanning
- Binder or electronic file with test results and comprehensive recomendations
- Follow-up summary letter with final test results and recommendations
Charges for medical tests are paid directly to the physician and provider who perform the tests. Insurance information and credit cards should be brought to the medical center.
Optional Smoking Cessation Program
Thinking of quitting smoking? We offer optional smoking cessation services through Alere Wellbeing and the American Cancer Society Quit For Life Program, recommended by 97% of participants and backed by 25 years of scientific research.
For more information and to make a reservation, call us at (888) 732-9034 or email: email@example.com.