Have you ever wondered what product works best for weight loss, pain, an itchy bug bite or non-toxic cleaner? Shane Diet & Fitness Resorts has come up with a list of six must have items that are easy to find and inexpensive. These items will be as valuable as a box of bandages, and ice packs and we’ll explain why.
- Aspirin: Why? It can be a lifesaver in the event of a heart attack. It thins your blood and impedes blood-clot formation. Chew one if you are having a toothache to help you survive the drive to your dentist. It is also still a terrific pain reliever, just be sure to take it as directed and with food.
- Baking Soda: When you forget to buy toothpaste, which we’ve all done, wet your tooth brush and press a small amount into it. Baking Soda is a mild abrasive, and whitens like mild bleach. Brush your tongue too and you will have fresh breath. Baking soda and a sponge can also be used to clean your basin, tub, toilet and tile.
- Banana Peel: You know the banana itself is good for you, but did you ever think of what you can do with the peel? Use the inside of the peel to shine shoes, then buff. Add the peel to a roasting pan to help tenderize meat.
- Cigarette Rolling Paper: You can buy a package of 100 for $1.00. Use them to help stop bleeding cuts from shaving accidents and keep a package in your purse to blot your skin when it gets oily or blot your lipstick.
- Measuring Tape: Working toward weight loss? Take your measurements every six weeks. Measure your upper right arm, your waist at belly button height, your hips and your right thigh. Sometimes the scale doesn’t budge, but your size does. This could be the motivational push you need to keep you heading toward your weight loss goals.
- Witch Hazel: Pour some onto a wash cloth to cool and tone skin. It can take the red out of rosacea flair-ups, and help reduce the size of your pours. A cloth with witch hazel will also relieve discomfort from hemorrhoids and reduce the sting and swelling from bug bites, too.
We have all found ourselves in one of these six binds and having these must have items will help ensure that you are never caught in that situation again. Here at Shane Diet & Fitness Resorts, we think that it’s key to always be prepared. And by making sure that you have these six items on hand at all times will help ensure that you’re always preparedSix for any situation from helping with weight loss to brushing your teeth.