The literal definition of the word Yoga comes from the Sanskrit word “Yuj” meaning to yoke, join or unite. This implies joining or integrating all aspects of the individual -
Find us on Facebook
- Why Eating with Mindfulness ignites Weight Loss (And Makes Food Taste Better)
- Healthy weight loss in front of your tv
- Healthy Eating Begins with a Good Nutritional Plan
- The Best Health Spas Integrate Exercise with Holistic Treatment
- 5 Reasons You’re Not Losing Weight (That Have Nothing to Do with Diet or Exercise).