According to research, only 20% of jobs in the work force require moderate physical activity. That leaves 80% of jobs that are sedentary or require very little physical activity. Research
Find us on Facebook
- Why Eating with Mindfulness ignites Weight Loss (And Makes Food Taste Better)
- Healthy weight loss in front of your tv
- Healthy Eating Begins with a Good Nutritional Plan
- The Best Health Spas Integrate Exercise with Holistic Treatment
- 5 Reasons You’re Not Losing Weight (That Have Nothing to Do with Diet or Exercise).