Shane Diet & Fitness Resorts Opens Unique Weight Loss & Fitness Spa Program for Young Adults in Ellenville, NY
Camp Shane, the world’s leading children’s weight loss camp, announces the launch of its unique and affordable Summer 2009 program for young adults ages 18 – 25 and for adults over 25. The Shane Diet & Fitness Resorts Weight Loss Spa & Resort program is located at the Honor’s Haven Resort & Spa in Ellenville, NY.
March 10, 2009
Ferndale, NY (PRWEB) March 10, 2009 — The Shane Diet & Fitness Resorts program is opening a weight loss spa this summer at The Honor’s Haven Resort & Spa. For men and women ages 18 – 25, Shane Diet is a highly affordable and one-of-a-kind program where young adults will lose weight, get fit, make life-long friends, and have a fun summer vacation.
Shane Diet also offers a customizedprogram for adults over the age of 25 looking for an effective weight loss and fitness summer vacation in a stress free and rejuvenating environment. “The adult program is ideal for couples, friends, and parents and their adult children wanting to lose weight and get fit together,” says founder and President, Ziporah Janowski.
“This weight loss program works,” says Janowski. “In today’s economy, it is more important than ever that overweight young adults improve their appearance, self confidence, self esteem and health to help land and keep those hard to find jobs. Shane Diet is the only program specializing in the needs of 18 – 25 years old men and women, and at an extremely affordable price,” Janowski added.
Last year’s guests, who came from all over the globe, continue to rave about the changes Shane Diet made in their lives:
- Francisco – NY: “The results are great and the environment awesome. I loved every minute of it and made everlasting friends.”
- Alexis – Florida: “I have a healthier outlook on life and feel as if my spirit was renewed with this program.”
- Fabiana – Switzerland: “Shane Diet changed my life; I miss it and the people there.”
- Gaby – Venezuela: “I’ve lost around 40 pounds so far and feel amazing. Shane Diet gave me the tools I needed to do this myself and I will always be grateful for that.”
- Anna – Maryland: “Shane Diet is a good jump start to your new lifestyle.”
- Daniel – Canada: It’s crazy to see how far I have gone since Shane Diet. Without your support and all the great effort from your staff, I would not be where I am today.”
The Shane Diet program will be run at The Honor’s Haven Resort &Spa, on several hundred acres in the Catskill Mountains, just ninety minutes from New York City. Honor’s Haven recently underwent a multi-million dollar renovation and features state-of-the-art facilities. Activities include water aerobics, dance, circuit training,yoga, boxing, Pilates, walking and hiking, and day trips to local attractions such as river tubing and Woodbury Commons, a famous outlet mall. “The hiking and tubing were popular but the favorite excursion was shopping for new clothes in smaller sizes!” comments Janowski.
Healthy, delicious, and portion controlled meals are designed by a team of nutritionists and food service experts. Guests will learn about portions and how to keep the weight off and stay fit when the program ends and they return home. “Shane Diet’s weight loss program has been validated by a recent two-year National Institute of Health-funded study that found that it’s not about what diet you follow, it’s how much you eat. It’s all about portions,” explained Janowski.
134 Teatown Road
Croton on Hudson, NY 12734